10932 Seawall Drive
Austin, TX 78737
4316 sqft | 4 beds | 4.5 baths | #3232032
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Double Vanity, High Ceilings, Interior Steps, Kitchen Island, MainLevelPrimary, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Soaking T
- Lot description:Back Yard, Corner Lot, Cul De Sac, Front Yard, Pie Shaped Lot
- Square Feet:4316
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2020
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available, Underground Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Baldwin
- Middle School:Gorzycki
- High School:Bowie
- Hoa fees:450
- Original List Price:$1, 571, 776
- Selling Office Commission:2.000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):71
- MLS #:3232032
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-01-23 18:52:05 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Ben Caballero (#096651)
Listing Office: HomesUSA.com (#2160)
Interested in Purchasing 10932 Seawall Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!