132 DUCKHORN Pass
San Marcos, TX 78666
1409 sqft | 3 beds | 2 baths | #2320888
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, MainLevelPrimary, No Interior Steps, Recessed Lighting, Smart Home, Walk In Clo
- Lot description:Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers In Front, Level, Automatic Sprinklers, Trees Small Size
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:1409
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2022
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:San Marcos ISD
- Elementary School:Bowie
- Middle School:Owen Goodnight
- High School:San Marcos
- Subdivision:Cottonwood Creek
- Hoa fees:113
- Buying Agency Compensation:5.000
- Original List Price:$352, 990
- Days on Market (Cumulative):117
- MLS #:2320888
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-04-10 23:52:05 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Dave Clinton(#245076), Phone: (512) 345-4663
Listing Office: D R Horton Custom Homes (#4485)
Interested in Purchasing 132 DUCKHORN Pass?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!