Popular Rosewood plan with features that include: Wood Patterned Vinyl Plank Floors | Two Story Family Room | Gas Drop at Patio | Game Room | Oversized lot | Built in Kitchen | Walk in Owner Shower with Mud Pan. Available Now!
- Interior:Granite Counters, Interior Steps, Kitchen Island, MainLevelPrimary, Pantry, Walk In Closets
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Sprinklers In Ground
- Square Feet:3050
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2022
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:MunicipalUtilityDistrict
- Utility source:MunicipalUtilityDistrict
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Bastrop ISD
- Elementary School:Mina
- Middle School:Bastrop
- High School:Genesis
- Original List Price:$639, 990
- Days on Market (Cumulative):466
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Hoa fees:61
- MLS #:7193132
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-05 16:07:43 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: April Maki (#524758), Phone: (512) 330-9366
Listing Office: Brightland Homes Brokerage (#71585)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!