4009 Emory Peak Pass
Austin, TX 78731
2865 sqft | 3 beds | 3.5 baths | #6232356
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Double Vanity, Granite Counters, Interior Steps, Pantry, Quartz Counters, Walk In Closets, Instant Hot Water
- Lot description:Automatic Sprinklers, Trees Small Size
- Square Feet:2865
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2021
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Bryker Woods
- Middle School:O Henry
- High School:Austin
- Subdivision:The Grove
- Hoa fees:337
- Original List Price:$1, 309, 274
- Selling Office Commission:3.000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):529
- MLS #:6232356
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-02-28 00:42:50 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Autumn Lapaglia (#613507), Phone: (512) 468-0241
Listing Office: Legacy Austin Realty (#8545)
Interested in Purchasing 4009 Emory Peak Pass?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!