800 Cap of TX Highway #5
Austin, TX 78746
3836 sqft | 3 beds | 3.5 baths | #5410969
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, Multiple Living Areas, Pantry, Walk In Closets, Instant Hot Water
- Lot description:Private, Many Trees, Trees Medium Size
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Private Yard
- Square Feet:3836
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2021
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Private Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Natural Gas Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Eanes ISD
- Elementary School:Bridge Point
- Middle School:Hill Country
- High School:Westlake
- Subdivision:The Addie at Westlake
- Hoa fees:580
- Original List Price:$1, 182, 170
- Selling Office Commission:3.000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):219
- MLS #:5410969
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-05-27 03:34:40 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Amy Davis (#736445)
Listing Office: XL Highlands Realty LLC (#6512)
Interested in Purchasing 800 Cap of TX Highway #5?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!